ALu-SAFE® Mid-Blue Long sleeve, closed front shirt. Inherently flame resistant for the life of the garment
- Highly moisture absorbent, double that of cotton
- Water/Machine washable (see directions/instructions)
- Outstanding resistance to molten metal splash
- Natural fibres
- Comfortable to wear
- Cool in summer, warm in winter
- Quality tailored garment
Applications: Hot metal industry, especially Primary Aluminium Smelters and Downstream Aluminium Processors.
Content: 2 front breast pockets with button closure, gusseted adjustable cuff. Reflective tape on arms and body.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 A1, A2, B1, C1, D3, E3, F1;
- ASTM D3776, D3775, D5034, D1424, D737, D1230, D6413, F1506, D3884, 955-03, AATCC135;
- IAI Procedure “B”
Collar Sizes: 37 – 54cm (Neck)
Fabric: ALu-SAFE® – 280gm²